Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tomorrow Is D-Day A.K.A. EF Day

Yes, tomorrow is the first environmental field day of which there are two. 185 children, 10 teachers, and 26 parent volunteers will be under my charge. Only thing is I wish I could hide under the bed.

Conditions are rife with crappiness. It rained steadily all day today, which will render the state park where we're meeting into a muddy swamp. And tomorrow is the kickoff day of a week long hot spell with temperatures rising to 88 degrees with high humidity.

This morning I had three last minute back outs, and one last minute person wanting to come, which threw off my coverage and I had to scramble to reorganize.

So if I survive tomorrow, I'll be doing it all again next week. And that day they're calling for rain.

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Good luck with all your planning. I'm sure you'll work it out.

Ava Quinn said...

I survived. Barely.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...