Monday, November 19, 2012

Heard From The Back of the Minivan

Oldest Urchin - Mom, if you adopt a new kid. . .

Me - WTH wrinkle between  my eyes: to self When did I start adopting kids?

O.U.- And they come to live with us. . .

The Man- Shoots me a bushy eyed "Is there something I should know?" glance that says When did you start adopting kids?

O.U. - Can they sleep in my top bunk and then I can have the green bedroom?

*Silence for about three seconds where crickets chirp*


Youngest Urchin - *Excessively indignant* I'm not sleeping with THAT kid!


2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Too funny. I remember when my kids reached a certain age and started talking about 'if we adopt a kid'... leading to arguments about whether we should adopt a boy or girl. Where does that come from?

Ava Quinn said...

lol! Who knows, Sue! It sure is crazy.

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...