Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Those Dang Sea Monkeys!

When we last left our intrepid heroine, the sea monkeys were in the process of converting the freakishly large carny goldfish to their evil soggy side. They've been providing it cover in what I believe to be a Mak'tar stealth haze (30 imaginary bonus points and much respect if you get that movie allusion).

So the battle lines have been redrawn. They've expanded their territory from the upstairs bathtub to the fish tank on the first floor. That is a serious act of aggression. No longer will I endeavor to convert them to become my minions. They will no longer get a pass. I mean business.

I've started with some psychological warfare of my own. I thought, what would the natural enemy of the sea monkey be, besides myself? Answer? Big industrial sized sponges. They'd suck up all the water in their habitat. Then I thought, what is the most terrifyingly annoying sponge on Earth? Answer. Sponge Bob Square Pants.

I'm going to go out and buy fifty Sponge Bobs and add them to the aquarium pronto. Next, I will be installing this toilet in our upstairs bathroom. Right next to the tub.

http://files.myopera.com/FlaRin/files/AquariumToilet.jpg
I'm done negotiating. I'll be mixing up some mustard gas for the tub for complete and total annihalation of the sea monkey tribe. Once I'm done toying with them, that is. Bwaa haa haa haa haaaaaaa!

So, what are your home improvement plans? Hopefully they include some diabolical laughter. It's good for the soul.

2 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

OMG, that is such a cool toilet. Think how that would go over with little ones.

Ava Quinn said...

hee hee hee!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...