Friday, August 24, 2012

Giving The Devil His Due

Things have been extra busy around Chez Quinn with a big honking side of crazy. Back to school and the oldest urchin's birthday are foremost in the importance column over here. The youngest urchin is starting kindergarten, and much nervousness is abounding. I'm not sure if more is coming from me or the kiddo.

On a completely different topic, I'm a new fan of the show Reaper. (Gotta love Netflix.) And obviously the best character on that program is the Devil.

picture from film.com
He is so slick and slimy that I couldn't do anything but adore him.

Any new characters that you love (or love to hate)? How about back to school adventures? Lay them on me!

6 comments:

Mina Lobo said...

My big back to school adventure was taking my kid up to his new college. Can I just say that this empty nest thing stinks on ice? 'Cause it totally does. :-(
Some Dark Romantic

Ava Quinn said...

Bleah, Mina. I'm sorry that it's blowing hard chunks for you.

I'm just not sure I'm going to be able to handle the silence of a house for 2 and a half hours a day. I might lose my mind. With furious glee. Or I may give myself whiplash with the whole whatwasthatnoise?!! head twist. (My very old {1826} house makes highly suspicious sounds.)

Mina Lobo said...

Thanks, Ava. Sympathy helps. So does chocolate. Lots and lots of chocolate.

Meanwhile, maybe you should get yourself outta the house for those 2.5 hours. And/or put an exorcist on retainer? ;-)
Some Dark Romantic

Ava Quinn said...

Ha! Good idea!

M.J. Fifield said...

I got a real kick out of the first season of Reaper. I don't think I made it through the second season.

Ava Quinn said...

I'm still on season one. And am mainly still watching for The Devil and Sock.

Good to see you around the internets again, Melissa!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...