Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hostile Takeover of My Zumba Class

Yes, I escape once a week and do Zumba. Yes, that is extremely suburban housewifey of me. Don't worry, it's part of my cover.

Actually, I love dancing. So this is right up my alley. The last time I was there the ladies were wondering if they should set up a pole so I could do a full on pole dancing routine.

Unfortunately, our instructor has absolutely no rhythm. None. Whatsoever. It drives me insane. How can you teach dance moves if you can't even stay on the beat? So every time I go, I have to curb my super villain instincts to do something like this. (Starting at 57 seconds in.)



I don't think it would take much to instigate a coup in the class.

4 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Dance away, baby. The revolution is on.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Start a coup! And blast Extreme's Do You Want To Play while you're doing it.

Ava Quinn said...

Lol, Sue. A new meaning to Dance Revolution, huh?

Ava Quinn said...

Ha! That's the perfect song, Alex!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...