Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm In A Mood

And I can't figure it out. I want to watch Hee Haw re-runs and eat lemon Jello. I want to wear my Slayer concert tee shirt with fuzzy bunny slippers. I want to eat shrimp puffs while downing tequila shots.

I'm in a mood.

But what I'm really afraid of is that it's a metamorphosis. I'll fall asleep and somehow grow a chrysalis.




Or like Gregor, awake to find myself a cockroach. What does a person feel like before taking on some hideous physical transformation? Do they crave Ho Ho's and tomato juice?

I guess I'm just not feeling like myself.

It doesn't help that where ever I go, people look at me like this:


Hold on while I consult the Magic Eight Ball to see how this will turn out. Hmmmmmmmmm. "Outlook not so good".

Not what I was hoping to hear. Seems strange things are afoot at the Circle K, I mean Chez Quinn. Let's hope it straightens itself out soon. But if you happen to look out your window and see something like this:



You may want to run too.

6 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

You are so funny.

Ava Quinn said...

Nah, just in a mood. :)

Victoria said...

That video was hysterical! We should do that!
I feel your mood! It's almost like I want body snatchers to come and take me away, though I don't want to turn into a cockroach or anything! lol

Ava Quinn said...

We'll do something like that at retreat.

Yeah, the cockroach thing would truly suck.

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I've been in a mood, too. I wasn't worried about metamorphosis, but that compressed, flat feeling could be preparation for the chrysalis.

Thank you very much! *scowl*

Ava Quinn said...

Better to be prepared in advance, I always say. I'm stockpiling Ho-Ho's, so if you need any to begin ready yourself for your cocoon spinning, just stop on over!

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...