Monday, March 2, 2009

One for the WTF Files


What is wrong with this picture? (Well, there's lots of things, but I'm going for the really whacked out portion.)

Take another look. Are you seeing this or have I fallen and hit my head?

Why is a man posing like this, and how did he get those pants on?



OMG! There's two!!!



Holy crap! Three??



I'm not even sure where to begin here. Hello Kitty Doms? These guys fall into the muzac category. Were these men really that hard up for work? What was the thought process that went through the minds of each of these guys when they took on this job? Was it a twelve step sort of thing where it finally ended in sad acceptance?

You know when they were getting dressed for this gig, there was no eye contact between these men at all in the back dressing room. Yet they are now bound by something like a fraternal order with silence being the key.

So let's hear it. Lay it on me. What do you think? Even if it's just open-mouthed shock.

5 comments:

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

I'm...speechless. I laughed until I had tears.

Ava Quinn said...

I know what you're saying. My brain overloaded at the sight and I couldn't even figure out where to begin it was so wrong. It's the next day and I still don't have words!

Natalie J. Damschroder said...

Where was it? Japan, right? It had to be Japan.

Victoria said...

Wow...ummm...just...wow.
I don't know what to say.

Ava Quinn said...

Haaa, V! I KNOW!! Seriously. WTF?

Share This

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...